Saturday 6 August 2011

The Gates of Hell! A must read!

"Lord Jesus," the man cried out from the pits of hell, " haven't I suffered enough for my sins? It has been forty years since my death!"

Jesus said, "It is written, The just shall live by faith! All mockers and unbelievers shall have their part in the lake of fire. You would not believe the truth. Many times My people were sent to you to show you the way, but you would not listen to them. You laughed at them and refused the Gospel. Even though I died on the cross for you, you mocked Me and would not repent of your sins. My Father gave you many opportunities to be saved. If only you had listened!" Jesus wept

"I know Lord, I know." the man cried "but I repent now."

"It is too late." Jesus said. "Judgement is set!"

When you reject Jesus you invite into your life the toxicity of ungodliness and a future of torment!

Every soul in hell is cognizant (VERY AWARE!) OF THE FACT THAT LIFE IS CONTINUING ON THE EARTH! and that they HAD EVERY CHANCE TO REPENT! before they were DOOMED! to this eternal place!

Don't be foolish and think that HELL does not exist and that it is a "myth" IT IS VERY REAL!! and if you do not accept Jesus into your life and repent of your sins, this is EXACTLY! where YOU will be going!

And just because you try and forget about it, doesn't mean you won't be going there! Satan loves the ignorant, because he doesn't have to spend time on you since you are no threat to him.

I understand that many of you have the wrong idea about Christianity, but these are lies from the enemy (Satan) so I urge you to say this SINNERS PRAYER to receive Jesus as your Lord and His salvation into your life, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me, I am here for you.

Sinners Prayer
Lord God Almighty. I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I come to you with all the sins I've committed. I admit I am a sinner. I ask for Your forgiveness. Please cleanse my body, soul and spirit from all this sin with the precious blood of Your Son Jesus Christ. I believe Your Son Jesus Christ died on the cross for MY sins and all those that believe in His name. I also believe that He rose from the dead so that I, too, may have victory over the works of the devil. I confess and accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and ask Him to come into my heart and give me a new life that’s after your will and purposes. I want to serve You and obey all Your ways. I want to live for You everyday of my life. Please lead and guide me by Your Holy Spirit into righteousness. 

Thank you Lord, for the work of Your Son Jesus shedding His blood for me and for hearing and answering my prayer. I’m now considered Your son/daughter through the work of Your Son Jesus. I have a new life. I have been born anew and by faith I believe it. In Jesus’ name, I have prayed. Amen.

Don’t worry about whether or not you felt something after the prayer. What’s important is how your life will change as you endeavor to submit to God and His Will written in the Bible.

It is written:

Romans 10:9-10 (KJV)
 9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

 10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.



Committing our lives to Christ is the first step in our Christian journeys. Without it, all the Christian resources are mere intellectual insights about Christianity. They will have little or no transforming ability of producing character and fruit required in our Christian journey.

You may even say: "Sinner's Prayer? That's Not For Me - I'm Not a Sinner!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.