The following GREEN paragraphs is from www.Catholicity.com, titled "The Fifteen Promises of the Rosary." I am going to refute these lies with the Bible, my responses will be in bold white type.
The Fifteen Promises of the Rosary
Our Lady made these promises to Christians who faithfully pray the Rosary:
1. To all those who shall pray my Rosary devoutly, I promise my special protection and great graces.
2. Those who shall persevere in the recitation of my Rosary will receive some special grace.
3. The Rosary will be a very powerful armor against hell; it will destroy vice, deliver from sin and dispel heresy.What a bunch of lies! Do you really believe that counting 59 beads and a cross on a rosary is going to accomplish anything other than wasting your time? Jesus never taught any such nonsense. The Bible never teaches us to count beads or pray a rosary. In Matthew 6:9-13, Jesus taught us how to pray...
Jesus said, "After this manner therefore pray ye..." Jesus didn't tell us exactly what to pray, but He taught us in what "manner" to pray. I don't see anything about a hail Mary in there. God wants us to adore Him, to worship His good and perfect name. God wants us to seek the kingdom of God first,
and God's will in our life. God wants us to be repentant, humble, and forgiving of others. God wants us to pray to avoid temptation (to walk in the Spirit). God wants us to brag on Him and boast about His greatness and power. If you boil this prayer all down into simplest form, you basically have 2 things:
God is everything, and we desperately need God.
Roman Catholics foolishly and sinfully ADD Mary to the list. God will NOT accept any worship that includes Mary or anyone else.
4. The rosary will make virtue and good works flourish, and will obtain for souls the most abundant divine mercies. It will draw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.The Bible teaches in John 17:17,
It is the Word of God that sanctifies us (sets us apart "from" the world and "to" God). Catholicism elevates the rosary above the Word of God. The rosary cannot sanctify you. How can you be sanctified by repeating a bunch of vain repetitions? The term "hail Mary" is NOT even mentioned once in the Bible! Not once! Think about it.
5. Those who trust themselves to me through the Rosary will not perish.This is one of the most blasphemous statements I've read. The Catholic religion teaches that those who trust MARY through the ROSARY will not perish. That's a dirty lie of the devil. The Bible proclaims...
You can pray a million rosaries and trust Our Lady of Fatima (Mary) with all your heart, but you WILL go straight to hell when you die and face the judgments of God. God sent His Son into the world to pay the price, the ransom, for our many sins. Jesus Christ has made salvation available to all men, all you need to do is to forsake your false religion, and place 100% of your faith in Christ alone, not the Great Whore of Catholicism.
By the way, Mary (Jesus' mother) is not the great Whore, Mary of the Roman catholic church is the Great Whore. Roman Catholicism has created a MONSTER out of Mary that is all a big lie. False doctrines such as "the assumption of Mary, "the "Immaculate Conception of Mary," and Mary's "Perpetual Virginity" are fictitious lies of the devil nowhere found in the Bible.
6. Whoever recites my Rosary devoutly reflecting on the mysteries, shall never be overwhelmed by misfortune. He will not experience the anger of God nor will he perish by an unprovided death. The sinner will be converted; the just will persevere in grace and merit eternal life.
7. Those truly devoted to my Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite my Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces and will share in the merits of the blessed.
9. I will deliver promptly from purgatory souls devoted to my Rosary.
10. True children of my Rosary will enjoy great glory in heaven.
11. What you shall ask through my Rosary you shall obtain.
12. To those who propagate my Rosary I promise aid in all their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Son that all the members of the Rosary Confraternity shall have as their intercessors, in life and in death, the entire celestial court.
14. Those who recite my Rosary faithfully are my beloved children, the brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a special sign of predestination.